Thursday, June 14, 2007

Turd meets Gandhi
Once on a sunny winter Sunday I was sipping the free coffee at IIC after some crap talk. I happen to see Mr. Gandhi sitting quietly in one corner, suddenly Botox Turd rushed in from Annex and told him (it didn’t sound request to me) to go in otherwise he will catch cold, putting a patronizing hand over his shoulders. You know what Mr. Gandhi’s response was???. He shrugged her off and told her to mind her business!!. Since I was standing very near it shocked me. Turd was looking around with ‘geez I should vanish’ written in her face!. Now I understand why he dealt with her so harshly. This manipulative woman needn’t be treated otherwise!!. That’s the meeting of grandson of Mahatma Gandhi with ‘Packaged Gandhian’ Botox Turd, very brief but significant for this blogger.

Oops…. Turd is now Dr. Turd I forgot!!!. She very humble downcast eyes (like exaggerated action of bride in hindi movies) accepted gracefully this ‘honour’. And also talked about how bollywood is now ‘recognized by the world’. Despite some packaging Botox Turd’s (s**li r*ndi) is nobody in Hindi movies. We common people would vote for Hema milini, Rekha to take examples from her generation. But then morons in Britain want Muslim symbols so r*ndi fits in. I guess hugely successful people don’t need to be manipulative. They live in very satisfied world ‘seen it done it’. The reason why Turd gets cruder is this desperation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home